Junior Atlassian Software Developer (Java/Groovy Developer)
Softgile Company – Atlassian Gold Solution Partner is a provider of different business solutions on Atlassian products for IT and business.
In connection with the dynamic development of projects, we are looking for Junior Atlassian Software Developer (Java/Groovy Developer) for our team.
- Configured and managed Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Evaluated, tested, installed, and managed third-party add-ons
- Set up custom JIRA workflows, dashboards, and reports
- Developed and deployed custom plugins for Jira
- Built custom user macros and plugins for Confluence, especially if they integrate content from JIRA Experience with MySQL
- Integrated Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence) with non-Atlassian applications like Slack, TeamCity, Gitlab
- Experience with ScriptRunner plugin including Script Fragments, Script listeners, and Script Console
- Experience with JIRA ServiceDesk including automations such as connections to Confluence Questions
- Troubleshot problems and dealt with customer issues with these services, including developing documentation and training materials
- Familiarity with SQL and JQL statements and optimizations
- Comfortable using Atlassian REST APIS, including extending functionality
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Experience working with a relational database like Postgres.
- Knowledge of microservices.
- Very strong computer programming skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Russian/English language at correspondence / communication level
If there is not experience in any direction, there will be an opportunity to study out.
- Work on interesting projects in a team of like-minded man
- Education, training and certification (mandatory) for Atlassian products on the account of the company.
- Opportunity for professional advancement
Candidates are asked to send their resume to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject line the title of the job “Junior Developer”.